M. Ex. Comp. Joe Bertram 2021-22 Visitations
- Wilkie Chapter No. 29 - Tues, Feb 1
- Eagle Lake Chapter No. 20 - Tues, Feb 8
- Estevan Chapter No. 8 - Wed, Feb 9
- Battleford Chapter No. 9 - Tues, Feb 15
- King George Chapter No. 14 - Wed, Feb 16
- Prince of Wales Chapter No. 27 - Tues, Mar 1
- Unity Chapter No. 10 - Wed, Mar 9
- Prince Albert Chapter No. 2 - Tues, Mar 15
- Saskatoon Chapter No. 4 - Wed, Mar 16
- Golden Compass Chapter No. 6 - Thurs, Mar 17
- Orient Chapter No. 13 - Thurs, Mar 24
M. Ex. Comp. Joe Bertram January Message
Wishing you all a Happy New Year as we move into a new year of Royal Arch Masonry. May 2022 bring better times for our order and allow us to return to our regular meetings and a continuance of our fraternity. Please continue to exercise all precautions at your meetings as per the Saskatchewan Health and Grand Lodge guidelines. If you are not comfortable attending in-person meetings, please do not feel obligated to do so.
The Grand Chapter Executive is available to provide any assistance and answer all questions for you. Feel free to contact the Grand Scribe 'E'. Your continued support is appreciated and we very much hope to meet with you in the near future.
M.Ex. Comp. Joe Bertram, Grand First Principal
Grand Chapter of Saskatchewan COVID-19 Guidelines
Effective July 19, 2021, all Chapters may now resume Chapter meetings and conferring of Degrees. Please follow the guidelines as recommended by the Grand Lodge of Saskatchewan.